Monday, January 5, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Reflection

     As a student, I feel that my work is average. There are many factors I could have improved on, and I believe I could have been more imaginative and creative. However, I still feel that I did a good job and look forward to doing more projects like this in the future. During this school  year, my perception of photography has evolved and changed drastically. I used to take photos in order to save a memory but would never try to make that memory as beautiful as it really was. Now, when I am taking photos, not only do I take it for the memory, but I also make that memory look much more outstanding than it looked before. I take into consideration all the factors that make a good photo and use it to my advantage. My group definitely guided me as well. They helped me distinguish between the good and not so good photos, what I should work on, and even modeled for multiple of them! I found there to be no disadvantage working with a group; I only found it to be beneficial. As I stated before, I do wish I had paid more attention to certain factors in my photos. For example, In one of my photos, the backdrop wasn't high enough, forcing me to crop a lot of it out. In a few others, I didn't focus enough, making the picture less clear than it could have been. But overall, I feel that I covered all aspects I wished to cover and am happy with the pictures I have taken. 


No comments:

Post a Comment