Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Spring Expo Shotlist

1) My first picture is of someone taking a picture of the beautiful creek, to show that sometimes there is beauty in the picture taking process as well
2) My second picture is of the creek under the overhanging trees, making the creek look green and full of life.
3) My third picture is of a beautiful part of the creek with the rocks surrounding it, the trees reflecting off it, and the sun shining down on the perfect spot.
4) My fourth picture is of a girl sitting among the grasses near the creek and peacefully reading, creating a sense of surrealism.
5) My fifth and final picture is closing again with a picture of someone taking a picture of the creek only this time the tall trees surround her, making it look more mysterious and big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment